Ethyca uses the following endpoints in Yotpo to retrieve Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
Because Yotpo is an e-commerce marketing platform, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject’s DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Yotpo, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
Yotpo's APIs do not provide filters that Ethyca can leverage to narrow down results returned in our API requests to Yotpo. As such, Ethyca will make API calls to scan through pages of Yotpo data to find the subject. For performance reasons, Ethyca has a limit of 10,000 pages (the max number of pages that we will scan searching for subject data).
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
Read Yotpo's Guide to GDPR
Yotpo has published a guide on their Help Center that provides more information on how Yotpo supports privacy requests and their contact information should you have additional questions.
To to connect your instance of Yotpo to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
- Log in to Yotpo at settings.yotpo.com.
- Select “General Settings” from the left side menu.
- This is where you will find your App Key and Secret Key. Copy and paste the “App Key” value into the “Client ID” field in Ethyca.
- Select "Get Secret Key." Yotpo will send an email with a verification code to the email address associated with your account. Paste the verification code from the email into the provided "Enter the Code" box, and click Submit.
- Copy and paste the “Secret Key” value into the “Client Secret” field in Ethyca.
Updated 8 months ago