Ethyca uses the following endpoints in Vend to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
User Can Download
User Can Delete
Because Vend is a retail management platform, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject’s DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Vend, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To connect your instance of Vend to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to www.vendhq.com, and press "Sign In" to log in with your administrator credentials.
- Enter your domain into Ethyca (ie: https://acmecorp.vendhq.com).
- Proceed to log in with your administrator credentials.
- Once authenticated, press "Setup" in the left navigation menu from the home view.
- Navigate to "Personal Tokens" on the left menu.
- Click "Add Personal Token."
- Give your token a descriptive name such as "Ethyca Privacy Management" and press "Generate Personal Token."
- Copy and paste your token into Ethyca. It will only be shown once.
Updated about 1 year ago