Ethyca uses the following endpoints in Upscope to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
|Endpoint||User Can Download||User Can Delete|
Because Upscope is a co-browsing interactive screen sharing software, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject's DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Upscope, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To connect your instance of Upscope to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to Upscope at app.upscope.io.
2. Click "Settings" in the main navigation.
3. Click "General settings" in the left navigation.
4. Scroll down and select "Rest API".
5. Click the button to generate an API key.
6. The page will show yourAPI Key. Copy and paste your API Key into Ethyca.
When you've finished adding your Connection Details, you can move on to the next two tabs to configure your DSR Customization settings and complete your Data Mapping.
Updated almost 2 years ago