Ethyca uses the following endpoints in Unbounce to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
Because Unbounce is a landing page builder and platform, it stores PII about your customers and the customers they are referring. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject's DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Unbounce, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To create the API key to connect your instance of Unbounce to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Ethyca Control Panel and navigate to the "Integrations" page
- Create an Unbounce integration.
- Fill out all details and press "save" at the bottom. You will be directed back to the "Manage Integrations" page.
- Open the Unbounce integration you just created.
- Press "Authorize Application (OAuth)" under the "Connection Settings" header.
- You will be directed to an Unbounce login page. Enter your credentials here and press the "sign in" button.
- You will then be redirected back to the "Manage Integrations" page.
- Press "Test" for the Unbounce connection.
Here's a video showing the above steps:
Updated 12 months ago