Ethyca uses the following endpoints in Typeform to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
User Can Download
User Can Delete
Because Typeform is a data collection tool, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject’s DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Typeform, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To locate your Account ID and connect your instance of Typeform to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
- Create your Typeform datastore connection.
- Enter your Account ID in the "Connection Settings" section. When you are logged in to Typeform, you can find your Account ID in the URL bar. For example, if the URL is https://admin.typeform.com/accounts/A1B2C3D4E5F6G7H8I9J0/ workspaces/12345, your Account ID is A1B2C3D4E5F6G7H8I9J0. Copy and paste this value into Ethyca.
Save your new Typeform connection. You will be directed back to the "Manage Integrations" page.
Open the Typeform integration you just created.
- Press “Authorize Application (OAuth)” under the “Connection Settings” header
- If you are not already logged in to Typeform, you will be directed to a Typeform Login page. Enter your credentials. After you are logged in, Typeform will ask you for access to connect to your account. Select "Accept" to finish connecting your account.
- Once login is complete, you will then be redirected back to the “Manage Integrations" page. You have finished setting up your Typeform integration!
Updated 11 months ago