Ethyca uses the following endpoints in Tremendous to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
Because Tremendous is a digital incentive platform, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject's DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Tremendous, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
Connection Settings (Sandbox)
To connect your Tremendous sandbox environment to Ethyca, you will need your Sandbox Token.
1. Create your Tremendous datastore connection in Ethyca. Select "Sandbox" from the options under Connection Settings.
2. Log in to your sandbox environment at app.testflight.tremendous.com.
3. Select the "Team Settings" menu from the main navigation. Select "Developers" from the dropdown.
3. Click the "ADD TOKEN" button.
4. Your token will appear in a pop up window. Copy and paste this value into Ethyca.
Connection Settings (Production)
To connect your Tremendous production environment to Ethyca, you will need the Production Token. This can only be obtained from Tremendous directly.Pleasefill out this form to request your token from the Tremendous team.
Once you have obtained your Production Token, select "Production" from the options under Connection Settings and enter the token you received from Tremendous.
Updated almost 2 years ago