Ethyca is unable to ensure the quality of this integration because Stream cannot provide us with a test environment for us to monitor the applications availability or stability. For any questions about this or if you are experience issues with your Stream Integration, please reach out to your Ethyca Customer Success Manager.
Ethyca uses the following endpoints in Stream to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
User Can Download
User Can Delete
Because Stream is a messaging and activity platform, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject’s DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Stream, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To connect your instance of Stream to Ethyca, you will need to enter your API Key and API Secret. To create your API Key, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to Stream at getstream.io/accounts/login.
- If your account has multiple organizations, select the correct organization from the dropdown in the top right corner.
- Click the "Create App" button.
- Give your app a memorable name, such as Ethyca Privacy Management. Select if you would like to use your Production or Development Environment. When you have finished entering your app details, click the "Create App" button.
- Select the app you just created from the menu in the upper left corner.
- The following page will show your API Key. Your API Secret will be hidden. Click to reveal your API Secret.
- Copy and paste your API Key and API Secret into Ethyca
When you've finished adding your Connection Settings, move on to the next two tabs to configure your DSR Customization settings and complete your Data Mapping.
Updated 7 months ago