Ethyca uses the following endpoints in ShipStation to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
Because ShipStation is an order management and shipping software, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject’s DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of ShipStation, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To locate your API Key and API Secret and connect your instance of ShipStation to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
- Log in to ShipStation at ss.shipstation.com.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right hand corner.
- Select "Account" in the left navigation.
- Select "API Settings" in the Account menu.
- Scroll down to the section labeled AP Keys. This is where you will find your API Key and API Secret. Paste these values into Ethyca.
Updated 6 months ago