Ethyca uses the following endpoints in Shippo to retrieve Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
|Endpoint||User Can Download||User Can Delete|
Because Shippo is a multi-carrier shipping software, it stores PII about your customers and the customers they are referring. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject’s DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Shippo, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To create the API token to connect your instance of Shippo to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Shippo account at goshippo.com/login.
- Select "settings" from the left navigation.
- Select "API" under the Integrations section of the left navigation.
- Click "Generate Token" under the "Live Tokens" section.
- Copy your API Token into Ethyca. Your production token will start with shippolive, followed by a random combination of letters and numbers. Your testing token will start with shippotest, followed by a random combination of letters and numbers. This is the only time you will be able to view your token.
Updated over 1 year ago