Ethyca uses the following endpoint in Shiphero to retrieve Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
|Endpoint||User Can Download||User Can Delete|
Because Shiphero is an order fulfillment software, it stores PII about your customers and the customers they are referring. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject’s DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Shiphero, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To create the Refresh Token to connect your instance of ShipHero to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
- Log in to ShipHero at app.shiphero.com
- Click "My Account" in the top navigation. Select "Users" from the drop down.
- Click the "Add Third-Party Developer" button in the upper right.
- Add in the contact information of the person at your company who will be managing your Ethyca integration. Click "Add Developer" to create the Refresh Token.
- Copy and paste your Refresh Token into Ethyca.
Updated about 1 year ago