Ethyca uses the following endpoint in Recurly to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
|Endpoint||User Can Download||User Can Delete|
Because Recurly is a payment and billing platform, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject's DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Recurly, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To create the API key to connect your instance of Recurly with Ethyca, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to Recurly at recurly.com/login.
2. Click "Integrations" in the left navigation. Select "API Credentials" in the dropdown menu under Integrations.
3. Click "Add Private API Key" in the upper right corner.
4. Give your key a memorable name, such as "Ethyca Privacy Management."
5. The new key will show up under the heading "Private API Keys." Copy and paste your API Key into Ethyca.
Updated almost 2 years ago