Ethyca uses the following endpoints in Quickbooks to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
Because Quickbooks is an online accounting platform, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject’s DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Quickbooks, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To locate your Company ID and connect your instance of QuickBooks to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to QuickBooks at quickbooks.intuit.com/sign-in/.
- Select the settings menu (gear icon) in the upper right.
- Select "Account and settings" from the menu.
- Select "Billing & Subscription" from the left navigation.
- Your Company ID is a series of numbers that appears at the top of the page. Copy and paste this value into Ethyca (it much match exactly).
- Save your Integration in Ethyca. This will redirect you to the Manage Integrations page. Click the pencil icon to return to the Edit Integration page. Please do not press "TEST" on the Manage Integrations page.
- Click the link labeled "Authorize Application (OAuth)" that has appeared below your Company ID.
- A new tab will open and confirm that you have successfully connected Quickbooks.
- Navigate back to Ethyca and press "Save" on the Edit Integration screen.
Finished adding your Connection Details? Move on to the next two tabs to configure your DSR Customization settings and complete your Data Mapping.
Updated 11 months ago