Ethyca uses the following endpoints in Qualtrics to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
Because Qualtrics is an analytics tool, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject’s DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Qualtrics, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To connect your instance of Qualtrics to Ethyca, you will need to enter your Data Center ID, Client ID, and Client Secret. To find these, follow the steps below:
- Log in to Qualtrics at login.qualtrics.com.
- Click on your account menu (located in the upper right on desktop) and select "Account Settings" from the dropdown.
- Select the "Qualtrics IDs" tab.
- You can find your Datacenter ID in the table on this page. Copy and paste this into the "Host" field in Ethyca.
- Navigate to the "OAuth Client Manger" tab.
- Click the "Create Client" button.
- Enter a descriptive name, such as "Ethyca Privacy Management" and select the following scopes:
Click the "Create Client" button.
- Your Client ID and Client Secret will show in a popup window. Copy and paste these fields into Ethyca. These will only be shown once.
Updated over 1 year ago