Ethyca uses the following endpoint in Onfleet to retrieve Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
|Endpoint||User Can Download||User Can Delete|
Because Onfleet is a last mile delivery management and logistics solution, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject's DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Onfleet, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To create the API token to connect your instance of Onfleet to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
- Log in at https://onfleet.com/login
- Click the gear in the upper right hand corner to access your settings menu
- In the settings menu, select "API & Webhooks"
- Under "API Keys," click the plus sign
- Give your API Key a descriptive name, such as "Ethyca Privacy Management" and click "Create Key."
- After the key is created, the key name will appear in the list. Double click the name of the key to view.
- Copy and paste the key value into Ethyca
The Finishing Touches
If you are using Ethyca's Atlas, please identify what column mapped to Atlas contains the
phone identity of your subject. Once identified, please notify your Ethyca Customer Success Manager who will then complete the last step in identity propagation mapping.
Updated almost 2 years ago