Ethyca uses the following endpoints in OneSignal to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
User Can Download*
User Can Delete
Because OneSignal is a customer engagement platform, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject's DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of OneSignal, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To locate your API Key and APP ID and create your User Authentication Key to connect your instance of OneSignal to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
- Log in to OneSignal at app.onesignal.com.
- Select the application for which you would like to set up Ethyca.
- Click "Settings" in the top navigation.
- Select "Keys & IDs" from the Settings menu.
- Your App ID and API Key appear on the settings page. Copy and paste these into Ethyca.
- Click your account avatar in the upper right corner. Select "Account & API Keys" from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the "User Auth Key" section. Before proceeding, confirm within your organization that you are NOT using this user Auth Key elsewhere. If you are using it for other purposes, please obtain the key and paste it into Ethyca. If you are not using the key elsewhere, click the "Generate New User Auth Key" button. This will invalidate the prior key which can potentially disrupt service to other applications you're using it for.
- Confirm that you want to generate a new key.
- Copy and paste your User Auth Key into Ethyca. This is the only time you will be able to view this key.
If you are using Ethyca's Atlas, please identify what column mapped to Atlas contains the
player_id of your subject. Once identified, please notify your Ethyca Customer Success Manager who will then complete the last step in identity propagation mapping.
Updated 12 months ago