Ethyca uses the following endpoint in Mode to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
|Endpoint||User Can Download||User Can Delete|
Because Mode is a collaborative data platform, it stores PII about your customers and the customers they are referring. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject’s DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Mode, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To locate the Access Token and Password to connect your instance of Mode to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
- Log in to Mode at app.mode.com.
- Click on your username in the upper left.
- Select “my account” from the dropdown menu.
- Select “API Tokens.”
- Enter a name like “Ethyca Privacy Management” and then click “create token.”
- Copy your token and password from this screen into Ethyca. This is the only time you will be able to view the password.
Updated almost 2 years ago