Ethyca uses the following endpoints in Mobiniti to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
|Endpoint||User Can Download||User Can Delete|
Because Mobiniti is a mobile marketing platform that enables your business to directly communicate with customers, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject’s DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Mobiniti, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To locate the Access Token to connect your instance of Mobiniti to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account at app.mobiniti.com/login.
- In the left navigation, click "settings."
- Select the "Integrations" tab at the top of the settings page.
- Scroll down to the section labeled "Personal Access Tokens" and click "Create New Token."
- Give the token a descriptive name, such as "Ethyca Privacy Management."
- In the section labeled "Individual Scopes," select the following scopes:
After selecting these scopes, click "Create."
- Your Access Token will appear. Copy and paste this value into Ethyca.
The Finishing Touches
If you are using Ethyca’s Atlas, please identify what column mapped to Atlas contains the
phone-number of your subject. Once identified, please notify your Ethyca Customer Success Manager, who will then complete the last step in identity propagation mapping.
Updated almost 2 years ago