Ethyca uses the following endpoints in Mixpanel to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
|Endpoint||User Can Download||User Can Delete|
Because Mixpanel is product analytics tool providing insight into user behavior, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject’s DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Mixpanel, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To connect for your instance of Mixpanel to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
- Log in to Mixpanel at mixpanel.com/login.
- Select "Settings" from the top right of the navigation bar and click your account name.
- Select "Projects" from the left navigation
- Your API Token can be found in the body of the page, on the second row. The API secret is in the table below the token.
5.Select "Data & Privacy" from the left navigation
- Your GDPR OAuth Token can be found at the bottom of the body of the page
Updated about 1 year ago