Ethyca uses the following endpoints in Marketo to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
Because Marketo is a marketing automation platform, it stores PII about your customers and the customers they are referring. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject’s DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Marketo, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To connect your instance of Marketo to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
- Log in to Marketo at login.marketo.com.
- Select “Admin” from the top navigation.
- Select “LaunchPoint” from the left navigation.
- This section will show a table that lists your REST API. Click “View Details.”
- This shows your Client Id and Client Secret. Copy and paste these values into Ethyca.
- Select “Web Services” from the left navigation.
- Scroll down to the section labeled “REST API.” You will see a row labeled “Endpoint.” Your Host is the address that comes directly after https:// and ends with .com. For example, if the Endpoint is https://123-ABC-123.mktorest.com/rest, your host is 123-ABC-123.mktorest.com. Copy and paste this value into Ethyca.
Updated 11 months ago