Ethyca uses the following endpoint in Mailgun to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
Because Mailgun is a transactional email service, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject's DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Mailgun, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To locate your API token and connect your instance of Mailgun to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to Mailgun at login.mailgun.com.
2. In the left navigation, click "Settings."
3. Select "API Keys" from the settings menu.
4. Click the eye icon next to "Private API Key" to reveal your API Token.
5. Copy and paste your API Token into Ethyca.
Updated 12 months ago