Ethyca uses the following endpoint in Lever to retrieve Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
|Endpoints||User Can Download||User Can Delete|
If this aligns with your use of Lever, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.Because Lever is a recruiting software, it stores PII about your employees and applicants. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject's DSR package.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To connect your instance of Lever to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
- Create your Lever datastore connection. In the "Connection Settings" section, select if you would like to connect your sandbox or production instance of Lever.
- Complete the fields on the "Data Mapping" page. Save your new Lever connection. You will be directed back to the "Connection Details" page.
- Press "Authorize Application (OAuth)" in the "Connection Settings" section.
- You will be directed to a Lever login page. Enter your credentials here and press the "Continue" button. If you are already logged in to Lever, your browser may skip this step.
- Once login is complete, you will then be redirected back to the "Manage Integrations" page. You have finished setting up your Lever integration!
Here's a video showing the above steps:
Updated almost 2 years ago