Ethyca uses the following endpoints in Kustomer to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
Because Kustomer is a customer support platform, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject's DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Kustomer, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To create your API key to connect for your instance of Kustomer to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to www.kustomer.com, and press "Login" to log in with your administrator credentials.
- Once authenticated, select "Settings" in the left navigation menu from the dashboard view
3. Under the Security folder, select "API Keys".
4. Press the "Add API Key" button.
5. Give a descriptive name, such as "Ethyca Privacy Management", and select all the roles below. Press "Create" when done
6. Your API key can be found in the body of the page, copy and paste it below
Updated 12 months ago