Ethyca uses the following endpoints in Klaviyo to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
|Endpoint||User Can Download||User Can Delete|
Because Klaviyo is an e-commerce marketing platform, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject's DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Klaviyo, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To create your API key to connect for your instance of Klaviyo to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to www.klaviyo.com, and press "Log In" to log in with your administrator credentials.
- Once authenticated, click on your account name in the top navigation menu from the dashboard view and select "Account"
3. Click on the "Settings" menu and select "API Keys" from the drop-down option list
4. Create a private API key by clicking "Create Private API Key" button:
5. Give your Private API key a name by clicking on the pencil icon that appears next to the new row, and type "Ethyca Privacy Management" in the modal:
6. Your API key will be visible and copyable by clicking tie "eye" icon in the Ethyca Privacy Management row. Paste this into your Ethyca Control Panel.
When you have finished adding your Connection Details, move on to the next two tabs to configure your DSR Customization settings and complete your Data Mapping.
Updated almost 2 years ago