Did you know we have a Blog and a Privacy Hub? We share the latest news and announcements about Ethyca, data privacy landscape and regulation, as well as voices from across our community. Keep in the know by checking out our articles.
Ethyca performed a series of updates on the application images used by Atlas, DSR-S, and other Ethyca services. These updates protect against discovered vulnerabilities, and allow the images to maintain the latest, secure versions of all necessary dependencies.
- Single-character subdomains are now allowed and validated correctly in the Privacy Center.
- When Consent Management settings are changed, the Consent Settings page will now appropriately display the current consent state.
- Shopify - Right to Forget requests will no longer send an erroneous customer email notifcation.
- Shopify - Failing connection tests are no longer mistakenly marked as Passed.
- Shippo - Timeouts when processing DSRs should no longer occur.
- Zendesk - SAR and RTF requests with more than 100 records are now appropriately returned.
- NetSuite - Requests will no longer throw an error when optional
creditCardsfields are not included.
- Braze - An ExternalID is no longer required to process subject requests.
Updated 20 days ago