Ethyca uses the following endpoints in Hubspot to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
Because Hubspot is a marketing and sales service platform, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject’s DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Hubspot, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To locate the API token to connect your instance of Hubspot to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Hubspot account at app.hubspot.com/login.
- In the top navigation, click the gear icon to access “settings.”
- In the left navigation, click “Integrations.”
- Under the Integrations menu, click “API Key.”
- Click “show” under your active API key. You will need to complete a security challenge to show your API key.
- Copy and paste your API key into Ethyca.
Updated 12 months ago