Ethyca uses the following endpoints in Hubspot to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
|Endpoint||User Can Download||User Can Delete|
Because Hubspot is a marketing and sales service platform, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject’s DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Hubspot, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To locate the API token to connect your instance of Hubspot to Ethyca you must create a private app in Hubspot, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Hubspot account at app.hubspot.com/login.
- In the top navigation, click the gear icon to access “settings.”
- In the left navigation, click “Integrations.”
- Under the Integrations menu, click “Private App.”
- Click the orange button "Create private app."
- On the Basic Info tab, configure the details of your app:
- Enter your app's name.
- Hover over the placeholder logo and click the upload icon to upload a square image that will serve as the logo for your app.
- Enter a description for your app.
- Click the "Scopes" tab.
- Add the following Scopes to your app by checking the box next to each. You can search for each item or expand the CRM and Standard sections.
- Click the orange button "Create app" in the top right corner.
- Click "Continue creating."
- Click "Show token."
- Click "Copy."
- Paste your Private App Token into Ethyca.
Updated 6 months ago