Ethyca uses the following endpoint in Greenhouse to retrieve Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
User Can Download
User Can Delete
Because Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software, it stores PII about your current employees and past applicants. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject's DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Greenhouse, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To connect your instance of Greenhouse to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
1. Sign in to Greenhouse atapp.greenhouse.io
2. Click the gear icon in the upper right to open the "Configure" menu
3. Select "users" in the left navigation
4. Click the button labeled "+ New Users" to add a new user
5. Add a new user to your Greenhouse account. You can either create a new email address for this account, such as [email protected], or use an existing email address that is not already connected to your Greenhouse account
6. Go back to the list of all users and select the user you just created
7. The User ID is the number in the page URL. For example, if the URL shows app3.greenhouse.io/account/users/1234567890/edit, your User ID is 1234567890. Copy and paste this value into Ethyca
1. Select "Dev Center" from the left navigation
2. Select "API Credential Management"
3. Click "Create a New API Key"
4. Give the API Key a relevant description, such as Ethyca Privacy Management. Select "Harvest" from the "type" drop down menu
5. Give your new API the following permissions:
- Prospect Pool
Click the "update" button at the bottom of the page to save your new API Key
6. Copy and paste your new API Key into Ethyca
Updated 12 months ago