Ethyca uses the following endpoints in Gorgias to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
Because Gorgias is a ecommerce helpdesk, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject's DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Gorgias, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To locate your Gorgias Domain, API Email, and API Key and connect your instance of Gorgias to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Gorgias helpdesk at gorgias.com/login. The URL you enter here--- for example,
yourcomapny.gorigas.com---is your Gorgias Domain. Enter this into the "Gorgias Domain" field in Ethyca.
2. Continue logging in with your credentials.
3. Click on your account name in the lower left. Select "your profile" from the menu.
4. Select "REST API" from the left navigation.
5. The REST API page will show your API Email and API Key. Copy these values into Ethyca.
Updated over 1 year ago