Ethyca uses the following endpoint in Fullstory to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
|Endpoint||User Can Download||User Can Delete|
Because Fullstory is a customer experience platform, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject's DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Fullstory, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To create your API key to connect for your instance of Fullstory to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to app.fullstory.com, and log in with your administrator credentials.
- Once authenticated, click your user name in the top right of the navigation bar.
- Select "Settings" from the right slide out menu.
4. Select "Integrations & API Keys" from the left navigation menu.
5. Select "API Key" from the center navigation menu
6. Your API key can be found in the body of the page
Updated about 1 year ago