Ethyca uses the following endpoints in Eventbrite to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
Because Eventbrite is an event management tool, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject’s DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Eventbrite, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To create an API Key and connect your instance of Eventbrite to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to Eventbrite at [eventbrite.com].(https://www.eventbrite.com/)
- Click your username in the main navigation and select "Account settings" from the menu.
- Click "Developer Links" in the account menu and select "API Keys".
- Click "Create API Key"
- To create a new API Key, you will need to enter your contact information and application details. In the Contact Information section, enter the information of the relevant contact at your company. In the Application Details section, enter the following information:
- Application URL: https://cp.ethyca.com
- OAuth Redirect URL: you can skip this field
- Application Name: Ethyca or Ethyca Privacy Management
- Application Description: Enter a description of how your business uses Ethyca.
Once you have entered the application details, click "Create Key" at the bottom of the page.
- Click "Ethyca" in the table.
- The table will reveal your new API Key. Copy and paste this value into Ethyca.
Updated 11 months ago