Ethyca uses the following endpoint in Domo to delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
|Endpoint||User Can Download||User Can Delete|
Because Domo is a business data management tool, it stores PII. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject’s DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Domo, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To create the Client ID and Client Secret needed to connect your instance of Domo to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
- Go to developer.domo.com/login. Enter your Domo domain (yourdomain.domo.com).
- Sign in with your username and password
- Select "My Account" in the upper right corner. Select "New Client" from the dropdown menu.
- Enter a descriptive name, such as Ethyca Privacy Management. Under application Scope, select "Data" and "User." Click "Create."
- This will create your Client ID and Client Secret. Copy and paste these values into Ethyca.
Updated about 1 year ago