Ethyca uses the following endpoints in [Customer.io] to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
|Endpoint||User Can Download||User Can Delete|
Because Customer.io is a behavioral messaging platform, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject’s DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Customer.io, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To create your API key to connect for your instance of customer.io to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to https://fly.customer.io and log in with your credentials.
- Once authenticated, click your name in the top right corner and select “Account settings” from the dropdown
- Select "API credentials" from the Settings page
- From the tab that says "Tracking API Keys", press the button labeled "Create Tracking API Key".
- Give your Tracking API Key a descriptive name, such as "Ethyca Privacy Management".
- This creates your Tracking API Key and Tracking Site ID. Copy and paste these into Ethyca.
- Select the tab that says "APP API Keys" and press "Create App API Key".
- Give your App API Key a descriptive name, such as "Ethyca Privacy Management"
- This creates your APP API Key. Copy and paste your App API Key into Ethyca. This is the only time you will be able to view your App API Key.
Your Beta Domain is [beta-api.customer.io]
Your Tracking Domain is [track.customer.io]
Updated about 1 year ago