Ethyca uses the following endpoints in Calendly to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
|Endpoint||User Can Download||User Can Delete|
|Scheduled events guests||Yes||No|
|Scheduled events invitees||Yes||No|
Because Calendly is a scheduling tool, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject's DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Calendly, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To connect your instance of Calendly to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
- Create your Calendly datastore connection. No connection settings are required.
- Save your new Calendly connection. You will be directed back to the "Manage Integrations" page.
- Open the Calendly integration you just created.
- Press "Authorize Application (OAuth)" under the "Connection Settings" header.
- If you are not already logged in to Calendly, you will be directed to a Calendly Login page. Enter your credentials here and press the "Log In" button. If you are already logged in to Calendly, no further action is needed.
- Once login is complete, you will then be redirected back to the "Manage Integrations" page. You have finished setting up your Calendly integration!
Here's a video showing the above steps:
Updated over 1 year ago