Ethyca uses the following endpoints in Braze to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
Because Braze is a customer engagement platform, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject's DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Braze, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To connect your instance of Braze to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to Braze at dashboard.braze.com/sign_in
- You will land on the dashboard. Refer to the first section of your dashboard URL, from the beginning through ".com".
- This URL corresponds to a REST Endpoint on the table below. Select the REST Endpoint that corresponds to the URL you found above. Copy and past this REST Endpoint value into the Host field within Ethyca.
Please note adding
https:// or a trailing slash to the REST Endpoint will cause the connection to error.
- Select "Developer Console" from the left navigation (under "App Settings").
- Click "Create New API Key"
- Give your API Key a memorable name, such as Ethyca Privacy Management. Select the following permissions:
After you have selected these permissions, save your API Key.
- Your new API Key will appear in the table. Copy and paste this into Ethyca.
When you have finished adding your Connection Details, move on to the next two tabs to configure your DSR Customization settings and complete your Data Mapping.
Updated about 1 year ago