Ethyca uses the following endpoints in Asana to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
|Endpoint||User Can Download||User Can Delete|
Because Asana is a project management tool, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject's DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Asana, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To connect your instance of Asana to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
- Create your Asana datastore connection. No connection settings are required.
- Save your new Asana connection. You will be directed back to the "Manage Integrations" page.
- Open the Asana integration you just created.
- Press "Authorize Application (OAuth)" under the "Connection Settings" header.
- You will be directed to an Asana login page. Enter your credentials here and press the "Log In" button.If you are already logged in to Asana, no further action is needed.
- Once login is complete, you will then be redirected back to the "Manage Integrations" page. You have finished setting up your Asana integration!
Here's a video showing the above steps:
Updated almost 2 years ago