Ethyca uses the following endpoints in Amplitude to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
|Endpoint||User Can Download||User Can Delete|
Because Amplitude is a behavior analytics platform, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are creating your PII mapping as it will impact what is returned in your subject's DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Amplitude, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To create the API Key and Secret Key needed to connect your instance of Amplitude to Ethyca, follow the steps below:
- Log in at https://analytics.amplitude.com. You will first be prompted to enter your organization name, followed by your email and password.
- After logging in, you will land on your team space selection page. Click "Settings" in the bottom left corner.
- From the General Settings page, select "Projects" in the left menu.
- Select the project you would like to set up with Ethyca.
- Under the General tab of your project, you will find your API Key and Secret Key. Copy and paste these into the respective fields in Ethyca.
When you've finished adding your Connection Details, move on to the next two tabs to configure your DSR Customization settings and complete your Data Mapping.
The Finishing Touches
If you are using Ethyca’s Atlas, please identify what column mapped to Atlas contains the
user_id of your subject. Once identified, please notify your Ethyca Customer Success Manager who will then complete the last step in identity propagation mapping.
Updated almost 2 years ago