Ethyca uses the following endpoints in Adyen to retrieve and delete Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when a user submits a data subject request. See below for a summary of what Ethyca does with each endpoint:
|Endpoint||User Can Download||User Can Delete|
|Subject Erasure Requests||No||Yes|
Because Adyen is a payments platform, it stores PII about your customers. Keep this in mind when you are setting the DSR Customization as it will impact what is returned in your subject’s DSR package.
If this aligns with your use of Adyen, please proceed to the next section to begin setting up your integration in the Control Panel.
For any questions, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
To connect your instance of Adyen to Ethyca, you will need to enter your Merchant ID, API Key, and Atlas Location of PSP References. To find these items, follow the steps below:
- Go to Adyen and click "Log in" in the main Navigation.
- Select either the Live or Test instance of Adyen and log in with your credentials.
- Select "Account" from the main navigation. Select "Merchant Accounts" from the dropdown.
- Your Merchant Account will show in the table under the heading "Account Code". Copy and paste this value into Ethyca.
- Select "Account" from the main navigation. Select "API Credentials" from the dropdown.
- Click the "Create new credential" button.
- In the "User Account Details" section, set "Webservice" as the User Type.
- Scroll down to the "Roles and Associated Accounts" section at the bottom of the page. Use the toggle to enable the "Data Protection API" setting.
- Navigate to view the "Accounts" section. Select the accounts you would like to use for this credential. Please note: Selecting the company account has the same effect as selecting all merchant accounts under that company account.
Click the "Save" button.
- After saving, click the "Generate New API Key" button.
- Your API Key will appear in the "Authentication" section. Copy and paste this value into Ethyca.
- If you are using Ethyca's Atlas to connect to your database, please identify the table and column that contains
PSP References. Once identified, please enter this into the field labeled Atlas Location of PSP References in the format
Updated almost 2 years ago